Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,731 Views)

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor

I get a message saying that my Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor has a driver to fix....after clicking to says NOT what?

All in One HP 520-1070

PhD Student
Message 2 of 4 (1,725 Views)

Re: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor

I don't understand how the MS Teredo Tunneling Adaptor is impacting your printer. Are you saying the printer is an HP 520  All-in-One?  or is this a PC All-in-one?  This message is posted in the Printers section of Printers & All-in-Ones.   I came across an article on that says Microsoft Fix It has a solution for this.  You might go out to Microsofts Support Site and search for MS Fix it and your Teredo Tunneling Adaptor.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up + in the post that helped you. Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.

I am employed by HP
Top Student
Message 3 of 4 (1,721 Views)

This is a different problem I am having aside from the printer...I have tried the fix it button and it came back NOT FIXED, try something different..I am not sure that this Teredo Tunneling Adaptor is a problem or computer just tells me that it is....Just thought I would ask you guys while I am working on these problems today...

My main concern is my is an on and off again problem and I have even had a tech "take control" of my computer to fix the printer problem....when we think it is fixed, then it quits working again....time and time again...

HP 520-1070 all in one desktop computer

HP Deskjet D4160 Printer

Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)

Trouble shooter instructs me to install drivers for Microsoft Teredo Tunneling adapter and a PCI simple communications controller.  How? 

HP Officejet Pro 8625

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation