09-10-2013 05:26 PM
I get a message saying that my Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor has a driver problem...click to fix....after clicking to fix...it says NOT FIXED.....now what?
All in One HP 520-1070
09-10-2013 06:04 PM
I don't understand how the MS Teredo Tunneling Adaptor is impacting your printer. Are you saying the printer is an HP 520 All-in-One? or is this a PC All-in-one? This message is posted in the Printers section of Printers & All-in-Ones. I came across an article on that says Microsoft Fix It has a solution for this. You might go out to Microsofts Support Site and search for MS Fix it and your Teredo Tunneling Adaptor.
I am employed by HP
09-10-2013 06:53 PM
This is a different problem I am having aside from the printer...I have tried the fix it button and it came back NOT FIXED, try something different..I am not sure that this Teredo Tunneling Adaptor is a problem or not...my computer just tells me that it is....Just thought I would ask you guys while I am working on these problems today...
My main concern is my printer...it is an on and off again problem and I have even had a tech "take control" of my computer to fix the printer problem....when we think it is fixed, then it quits working again....time and time again...
HP 520-1070 all in one desktop computer
HP Deskjet D4160 Printer
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS