Question

Top Student
cdforsman
Message 1 of 3 (1,060 Views)

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor

I get a message saying that my Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor has a driver problem...click to fix....after clicking to fix...it says NOT FIXED.....now what?

All in One HP 520-1070

PhD Student
CaptainTJ
Message 2 of 3 (1,054 Views)

Re: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor

HI,

I don't understand how the MS Teredo Tunneling Adaptor is impacting your printer. Are you saying the printer is an HP 520  All-in-One?  or is this a PC All-in-one?  This message is posted in the Printers section of Printers & All-in-Ones.   I came across an article on that says Microsoft Fix It has a solution for this.  You might go out to Microsofts Support Site and search for MS Fix it and your Teredo Tunneling Adaptor.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.

I am employed by HP
Top Student
cdforsman
Message 3 of 3 (1,050 Views)

Re: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor

This is a different problem I am having aside from the printer...I have tried the fix it button and it came back NOT FIXED, try something different..I am not sure that this Teredo Tunneling Adaptor is a problem or not...my computer just tells me that it is....Just thought I would ask you guys while I am working on these problems today...

My main concern is my printer...it is an on and off again problem and I have even had a tech "take control" of my computer to fix the printer problem....when we think it is fixed, then it quits working again....time and time again...

HP 520-1070 all in one desktop computer

HP Deskjet D4160 Printer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation