02-20-2012 01:45 PM
Am getting error messages, mising files C:\Program Files (x86) \HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml and C4480.msi.
I am using an HP Photosmart C4480 printer. My operating system is Windows 7 64 bit.
02-20-2012 03:03 PM
You could try reinstalling the Full Feature Software for your printer. It is available for your printer and Operating system from your printer's website.
- NOTE the name and the location of the download - the *.exe file will likely save to "Downloads “Install the Software / Driver installation package: It will be named *.exe – the package will most likely be located in the Downloads folder. If you have ‘Admin’ control, you may highlight the package and “double-click” to install it, else Right-Click, Select ‘run as Administrator’ and install.
NOTE: There is usually a lot of information at the printer’s website. Be sure to take an extended look at what’s available:
I hope this helps!
It is my pleasure to assist.
Say “Thanks!” for the Help by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation.
Fixed? Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.
Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.
Good Fortune! Year of the Dragon!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS