Question

Student
Topper2
Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Missing files

Am getting error messages, mising files C:\Program Files (x86) \HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml and C4480.msi.

I am using an HP Photosmart C4480 printer. My operating system is Windows 7 64 bit.

Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)

Re: Missing files

Hi Topper2,

You could try reinstalling the Full Feature Software for your printer.  It is available for your printer and Operating system from your printer's website.

HP Photosmart C4480 Full Feature Software V13.1.0

• NOTE the name and the location of the download - the *.exe file will likely save to "Downloads “Install the Software / Driver installation package:  It will be named *.exe – the package will most likely be located in the Downloads folder.  If you have ‘Admin’ control, you may highlight the package and “double-click” to install it, else Right-Click, Select ‘run as Administrator’ and install.

====================================================================================

NOTE:  There is usually a lot of information at the printer’s website.  Be sure to take an extended look at what’s available: 

HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Printer

I hope this helps!

It is my pleasure to assist.

Say “Thanks!” for the Help by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation.

Fixed?  Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.

Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.

Good Fortune!  Year of the Dragon!

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation