03-11-2012 12:40 PM
HP Officejet 6310xi, MacOS 10.6.8, ported from older laptop running earlier OS X
Do I need to uninstall the old driver before installing the current driver?
03-14-2012 10:37 AM
Thanks for the post. On this one, I've included the link below with steps to uninstall. Below that is the link for some additional information on installing in OS X 10.6. Good Luck!
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS