04-25-2012 09:21 AM
I'd recommend taking a look at this article:
This should give you some steps to go through to make sure there is no obstruction or that the printer is properly feeding the paper.
You may also want to check your printer guides, and that they're properly aligned and free of debris.
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS