02-28-2012 06:37 AM
My HP Officejet 5610 All in One won't scan. All the other functions work properly. My son gave this printer to me. He no longer had the install cd so I downloaded the software online, but I need a scan driver. Where do I find it?
02-29-2012 01:18 PM
In order for the community to be of assistance please include further information such as operating system and any errors you receive while trying to scan.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
02-29-2012 03:14 PM
MY OS is Windows XP Home. When I try to scan from my computer using the Camera and Scanner Wizard, I get the error message that the computer cannot detect camera or scanner connection.. WHen I try to scan from the printer, I get the error message No Scan Options. I apologize for not giving you all the info needed to help me. I hope, with HP support, that I can resolve this problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS