Question

Honor Student
patti2044
Message 1 of 3 (728 Views)

My HP 5610 Officejet 5610 won't scan

My HP Officejet 5610 All in One won't scan. All the other functions work properly. My son gave this printer to me. He no longer had the install cd so I downloaded the software online, but I need a scan driver. Where do I find it?

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 2 of 3 (706 Views)

Re: My HP 5610 Officejet 5610 won't scan

Hello patti2044

In order for the community to be of assistance please include further information such as operating system and any errors you receive while trying to scan.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Honor Student
patti2044
Message 3 of 3 (699 Views)

Re: My HP 5610 Officejet 5610 won't scan

MY OS is Windows XP Home. When I try to scan from my computer using the Camera and Scanner Wizard,  I get the error message that the computer cannot detect camera or scanner connection.. WHen I try to scan from the printer,  I get the error message No Scan Options. I apologize for not giving you all the info needed to help me. I hope, with HP support, that I can resolve this problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation