11-28-2012 02:18 PM
I plugged the usb from my printer into my new computer that has windows 8 (64 bit). I tried to install a driver for the hp9800 deskjet. then I tried to print something and the computer can not find the printer. The printer is on the "my computer" screen but it says everything is unknown or not installed. There is no driver available for my hp9650 printer for the windows 8 (64bit) operating system. That is why I used the driver for the hp9800 deskjet. That is how I got my printer to work with windows 7. How do I get this hp9650 deskjet to work with windows 8.
11-28-2012 02:21 PM
This is a commercial line product. For the best answer to your questions you will need to repost your question to the following links.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS