09-28-2010 10:36 AM
I am upgrading from xp to windows 7 professional--64 bit. My all-in -one is an Office jet 9110. I can't find the driver for scanning. The 9110 is not on a network. The printing works fine. Please help. F Altpeter
09-28-2010 11:13 AM
This usually occurs if you do not have a full featured driver installed for your product. Please look at this workaround for scanning without using HP Scanning Software. Though this article is written for Vista, it should work for Win7 too.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
10-02-2010 12:02 PM
The work around did not work for me and it seems it does in most cases.
HERE is what DID WORK in my win7x64 setup:
Go to Device Manager.
Check that the scanner is listed. In my case it was listed (under Imaging devices) but not working.
Download and install the drivers for the HP7110 from HP
Select update driver and then install the windows driver for the 7110 scanner. The driver version I have is: 6.1.7600.16385.
This did not get the HP9110 front panel buttons to work, but I can scan in other programs such as Office, Paint, Corel, Adobe etc.
06-08-2011 06:39 AM
I tried your workaround (using HP 7110 drivers) but only givecs option to download those by USB, but my printer is the 9110. I can't find the full driver for Officejet HP 9110 - my computer doesn't realise that there is a scanner there at all - but it prints fine! Does anyone else have any ideas.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS