08-24-2009 08:02 PM
08-18-2010 06:44 PM
Any luck with this request? It doesn't work for me either and HP support suggest I look here (you'd think they'd tell me straight if the link is no longer valid). Is the 1410 no longer produced/supported by HP?
08-19-2010 10:23 PM - edited 08-19-2010 10:24 PM
Which driver do you need? I could not download from the link given, but both of these worked for XP:
The drivers can be downloaded from HP's site here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
08-20-2010 04:11 PM - edited 08-20-2010 04:12 PM
Thank you Bob!
The 2 links work fine (unlike the equivalent HP ver) and I downloaded files ok. Alas, both fail at step 1 of 4 of the install process with a Windows error "%1 is not a valid win32 application" - you can't win sometimes
That may be something specific to my notebook but if anyone has a suggestion I'm all ears!!
03-14-2012 01:20 AM
The model number HP PSC 1410
You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check.
HP PSC 1410 Driver
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS