Need driver for HP Photosmart 7760 - HP Driver download link is broken (17638 Views)
Student
k371nmack
Message 1 of 3 (17,638 Views)

Need driver for HP Photosmart 7760 - HP Driver download link is broken

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software3/COL5350/ps-18223-2/hp_53_enu.exe is missing.  Does it live in a new location now?

Thanks!

_kevin

Honor Student
denise57
Message 2 of 3 (17,642 Views)

Re: Need driver for HP Photosmart 7760 - HP Driver download link is broken

I have been trying all day to install this printer driver , HP help desk told me to un install my old printer driver a while back and after emailing them all day when it wouldn't work I finally got it to work, more by luck I am sure.  Now today the printer has just gone and now I have no printer installed on my computer so once again I have been trying to install the printer driver. Is anyone able to help?
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 3 of 3 (17,618 Views)

Re: Need driver for HP Photosmart 7760 - HP Driver download link is broken

In some cases the FTP server is blocked by Windows firewall settings.  You may be able to download the drivers from HP's site here.

In general it may be possible to download the problematic pages by replacing the ftp:// with http:// as described here.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation