02-07-2009 07:14 PM
02-08-2009 02:16 PM
02-08-2009 08:02 PM
In some cases the FTP server is blocked by Windows firewall settings. You may be able to download the drivers from HP's site here.
In general it may be possible to download the problematic pages by replacing the ftp:// with http:// as described here.
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS