06-26-2013 04:02 AM
I don't know if someone still cares, but there is a workaround for the problem.
Someone stated on the Net that the drivers for HP Deskjet 3600 would work with the Officejet 5610, too.
And he was right. I downloaded the driver for the 3653 model, extracted the .exe file using 7zip and used the .inf-file in the folder 3600\deu\drivers\win2k_xp\hpf3600k.inf. The folder names might vary according to your language and OS, but at least for me it works now.
I only signed up on here for posting this message, so I guess I won't be around after writing this.
05-17-2014 02:34 AM
I am setting up a print server and it needs *.inf driver files for my HP OfficeJet 5610 All-in-one printer. Where can i find them? I've installed the drivers on my PC, but they come as *.exe files that will not extract to give the *.inf files. Can anyone help?
05-18-2014 08:03 AM - edited 05-18-2014 08:04 AM
Hi, have you tried the trick suggested by Carsten in the earlier part of this thread? He basically used the HP3600 series driver to run his 5610, which I guess was available with a *.inf ... I never tried it because I had already given up and got a USB switch-box. But I was curious if it worked.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS