Question

Student
MKE72
Message 1 of 4 (711 Views)

Needing download information for printer hp deskjet d1660

I have lost the disc that has where I download my printer hp deskjet d1660 to my computer so wanting to know right where I need to go to get the information to download to my computer so I can use the printer.  I have tried alot of different things and different areas that people have listed and it keeps wanting me purchase and I don;t want to purchase I have the printer but I just need the download .

Thank you

Provost
old_geekster
Message 2 of 4 (653 Views)

Re: Needing download information for printer hp deskjet d1660

[ Edited ]

MKE, welcome to the forum.

When requesting help, you should always include the make/model of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.  This information will tell us which OS your are using.

Here is the page where you can locate any software for the printer.  Simply choose your OS from the list and click on it.  It will take you to the available software.

Please let us know if this solves your problem or not.

HP Phoenix ENVY 810-135qe
- i7-4770K (liquid cooled); 8 GB memory; GT 640 (4 GB), SSD (Samsung EVO 840-500 GB); 600W PSU; Win 7 Ultimate

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say 'Thanks'**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!

Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

thank for you infomation

Honor Student
gaylewinston207
Message 4 of 4 (425 Views)

MKE72 wrote:

I have lost the disc that has where I download my printer hp deskjet d1660 to my computer so wanting to know right where I need to go to get the information to download to my computer so I can use the printer.  I have tried alot of different things and different areas that people have listed and it keeps wanting me purchase and I don;t want to purchase I have the printer but I just need the download .

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation