Re: New Deskjet 3054 AIO will not print (560 Views)
Honor Student
DeAnime
Message 1 of 4 (583 Views)
Accepted Solution

New Deskjet 3054 AIO will not print

Hi there! I just received my new printer yesterday, and I can't for the life of me get it to print properly.

The printer I'm having trouble with is my Deskjet 3054 AIO and I'm working on a PC running Windows 7.

It printed the alignment page with no problem and prints fine when using Mircosoft Word 2003, but the problem comes when I try to print in other programs.

In Photoshop CS3, when I try to print something, it squishes the picture in print preview and when I print it out it comes out tiny and confined to a corner on the page.

Also, when I try to print something out in Mircosoft Office Picture Manager, the printer immediately gives me the message, "Error - Printing"

Please help! And thank you for your time!

-D

Intern
lance_07
Message 2 of 4 (570 Views)

Re: New Deskjet 3054 AIO will not print

It looks like there's a problem w/ your printer drivers; you can try updating them by downloading this: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=al-85606-3&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

Also, since Adobe uses its own drivers for printing, you may want to check for any updates/patches for Photoshop CS3 as well.

Honor Student
DeAnime
Message 3 of 4 (565 Views)

I unistalled my printer and reinstalled it, then used the updated driver you gave me, which seemed to have done the trick. Thank you so much!

I'll look into Adobe's site for any update patches, but for right now the most important programs work for me.

Thanks again! :smileyvery-happy:

Intern
lance_07
Message 4 of 4 (560 Views)

You're welcome :smileyhappy:. I'm glad you got it working.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation