01-24-2014 05:06 PM
I had an HP Photosmart 7280 printer and added a HP Photosmart Premium C310 printer for a second home. With the 7280 printer the scanning software that came with the printer allowed me to scan multiple page documents from the automatic document feeder. I had to load HPScan ver4.0.50 (114) software to run the new C310 printer and in doing so removed or updated the existing software. I am able to print and scan with either printer however I can now only scan one document page at a time from the flatbed only (no automatic document feeder). This is incredibly frustrating and I cannot see how to overcome this and have no way of going back to the old software which worked great. I cannot see how to combine the individual pages when saving them so a 10 page document comes out as 10 separate saved documents.
Any ideas on what I can do about this?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS