04-27-2010 09:29 AM
Have installed an HP Color Laserjet 2500L in Windows 7 using both the PCL 5 and PCL 6 drivers. The printer does not print in color using either driver. The printer properties show "Color: No"....
I've been fighting this problem for weeks and aI've been fighting this problem for weeks and any suggestions would be appreciated.
07-09-2010 12:13 PM
I was having too many problems with Win7 two PCs and could get no answers to many of the Win7 problems so I dumped Win7, returned to XP and things are still going great. So much for the wonderful Win 7!
Sorry I couldn't help.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS