05-05-2010 09:47 AM
Using Windows XP Pro, 2002, Service Pack 3. Lenovo X301 laptop with 1.4Ghx and 3G Ram. Color LaserJet CM 2320fxi MFP. Printer and fax work fine. When opening HP Solution Center for scanner it recently stopped working and displayed subject line error message. Considering uninstalling and then reinstalling driver. Any suggestions or recommendations appreciated.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS