Question

Honor Student
Haystack
Message 1 of 3 (1,159 Views)

No LaserJet M1319f software bundle for Windows 7 (64 bit) version.

Does anyone know if HP is going to have the entire software bundle for the HP LaserJet M1319f Multifunction Printer under the Windows 7 (64 bit) version? After updating my software,firmware and drivers for my new Win7-64bit pc I realized there was no software bundle installed. The drivers installed and I can print but no other software. It looks like they have it for the Win7-32bit and I tried to install it just to see if it would work and of course in errored out incompatible. Any information would be appreciated.  

Grad Student
dqmcg
Message 2 of 3 (1,137 Views)

Re: No LaserJet M1319f software bundle for Windows 7 (64 bit) version.

Below is a link to the HP site to download the printer software for Win 7x64. You will also notice an option to download a printer firmware update that is available for this model printer.

I hope this helps..

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3547...

Dave M.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.
I am an HP employee.
Honor Student
Haystack
Message 3 of 3 (1,092 Views)

Re: No LaserJet M1319f software bundle for Windows 7 (64 bit) version.

Thanks for the help but these drivers are for printing and scanning only. I've already installed these drivers. That's when I realized they don't include the software bundle. The bundle allows you to setup the machine for faxing and other functions from the computer. Thanks again, 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation