06-26-2014 03:24 AM
Please from the following link:
(a) Select (pull down) Operating system on your computer,
(b) Click Next,
(c) Select Drivers and ....
(d) Expand selection (click + sign),
(e) Download and save on your computer,
(f) Run the downloaded file on your computer.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS