11-27-2009 06:59 AM
I replaced the Imaging Drum and now when I try to scan to the computer ie. to a folder, I receive a "Not Set Up on PC" at the 2840. Is there anything about opening up the unit that messes up communication between the unit ant the computer? In an attempt to fix the problem, I completely uninstalled and reinstalled all the HP software. Although a royal pain, that reistablished the connection.
However, at the end of the day I shut everything down and this morning after booting everything up, I'm met with the same problem. Any ideas as to why this is happening, how I can avoid it and a permanent solution. Thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS