01-26-2010 04:38 AM
I have upgraded from Win XP to Win 7 Ultimate 32Bit and so have downloaded the latest V13 full package and drivers. Ever since I am getting black horizontal lines on photo prints about an inch apart. The lines get heavier the further down the print you go and are more prominent in best quality. On an A4 print there is only 1 line an inch from the bottom border. I have checked the print cartridge alignment, form feed and done all the usual trouble shooting stuff but they check out OK. It worked fine before the Upgrade. Can any one suggest a solution?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS