12-20-2011 12:26 PM
I have Officejet 4500 G510n-z
I've tried installing its software from original CD on a different laptop (Toshiba PSLB8E) with Win7 ultimate 32B.
Installation ended with a fatal error.
Have tried other USB entry (mistakenly before software installation first, ended same way.
Now both USB identify the OJ with an error mark, and I cannot install software totally.
It is URGENT for me doing that
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS