12-21-2008 03:00 AM
I have MS Windows XP SP3 and after original drivers installation I can't even use it just to scan a picture! I also can't print normally, there are always lots of errors! Please be so kind make an update or new drivers version!
12-21-2008 11:00 AM
This is a user to user support forum, it is unlikely anyone here is going to write new drivers for you. It may be possible to help you resolve your issues if you would give more details about your setup and what kind of errors you are getting.
- Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS