Question

Student
sed2013
Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

OfficeJet 7210 All-in-One: Trouble installing driver/software

Hi,

I have tried to download and then install the driver software for this all-in-one four times tonight. Each time, I download it, extract it, and then when I click "install," the program checks the compter and gives me an error message saying the file cannot be found.

Any advice?

Thanks,

sed

Grad Student
Akki78
Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)

Re: OfficeJet 7210 All-in-One: Trouble installing driver/software

Hi,

May I know the operating system on your computer is it Win 7, win 8 or Mac OS?
I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
Honor Student
Osvaldob
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: OfficeJet 7210 All-in-One: Trouble installing driver/software

I have the same problem. 

I'm runnin Windows 8.1 (64). Downloaded the HP Officejet 7210 All-in-One printer Drivers ( AIO_CDB_Net_Full_Win_WW_140_408.exe) , installed (extract files) and the software runs. When I click the option Install there is an error : " The system cannot find the file specified" . 

I also have problems with the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (hppiw.exe). It recognize my 7210 networked printer, acknowledge that the software is there but basic functionality appear to be configured incorrectly or missing.WHen click next he goes to a screen to help me find a printer and not help me with the software

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation