09-03-2013 10:26 PM
I have tried to download and then install the driver software for this all-in-one four times tonight. Each time, I download it, extract it, and then when I click "install," the program checks the compter and gives me an error message saying the file cannot be found.
09-05-2013 06:28 AM
May I know the operating system on your computer is it Win 7, win 8 or Mac OS?
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
01-25-2014 02:21 PM
I have the same problem.
I'm runnin Windows 8.1 (64). Downloaded the HP Officejet 7210 All-in-One printer Drivers ( AIO_CDB_Net_Full_Win_WW_140_408.exe) , installed (extract files) and the software runs. When I click the option Install there is an error : " The system cannot find the file specified" .
I also have problems with the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows (hppiw.exe). It recognize my 7210 networked printer, acknowledge that the software is there but basic functionality appear to be configured incorrectly or missing.WHen click next he goes to a screen to help me find a printer and not help me with the software
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS