08-12-2009 03:02 PM
I searched thru the old posts I could find on here on this topic but had no luck and didn't see anything very recent. Is there a software/driver download yet somewhere that will let me use my OfficeJet 7410's scanner with a Vista machine? It worked fine in XP. Vista's software doesn't appear to have this option at all in it. I'm hoping something out there exists so that I can use all the features of my device that I need.
08-12-2009 03:41 PM
Please download the full feature software here:
Let me know if that helps.
09-08-2011 10:13 PM
Even though I'm responding to an old posting, I seem to be having a similar problem. I have an HP Officjet 7410 whose copier and printer work fine with my Vista (32 bit not 64) OS but I've never had scanner capability. When I push the "Start Scan" button on the Officejet I get a "You need to install or run HP software for this feature" I've downloaded all the latest drivers/software and as mentioned other features work. I wish only to scan black and white documents and save them to my computer so I can then send using an internet email address (gmail). Any insights are much appreciated on what should be something I should be able to fix! Thanks in advance.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS