OfficeJet 7410 Vista printing driver (798 Views)
Honor Student
CLMCS
Message 1 of 3 (798 Views)

OfficeJet 7410 Vista printing driver

I searched thru the old posts I could find on here on this topic but had no luck and didn't see anything very recent.  Is there a software/driver download yet somewhere that will let me use my OfficeJet 7410's scanner with a Vista machine?  It worked fine in XP. Vista's software doesn't appear to have this option at all in it.  I'm hoping something out there exists so that I can use all the features of my device that I need.

Thank you.

PhD Student
smartfriend
Message 2 of 3 (795 Views)

Re: OfficeJet 7410 Vista printing driver

Please download the full feature software here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-47754-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...

Let me know if that helps.

Please click on KUDOS if you find my solution helpful.
Student
modhutt
Message 3 of 3 (231 Views)

Re: OfficeJet 7410 Vista printing driver

Even though I'm responding to an old posting, I seem to be having a similar problem. I have an HP Officjet 7410 whose copier and printer work fine with my Vista (32 bit not 64) OS but I've never had scanner capability. When I push the "Start Scan" button on the Officejet I get a "You need to install or run HP software for this feature" I've downloaded all the latest drivers/software and as mentioned other features work.  I wish only to scan black and white documents and save them to my computer so I can then send using an internet email address (gmail).  Any insights are much appreciated on what should be something I should be able to fix! Thanks in advance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation