09-17-2011 09:29 PM
I have an Officejet J5780 on a Win7 64-bit machine. I also have HP Solution Center ver 184.108.40.206. The printer worked well for a few years until a few months ago. When I print more than half a page, the page will stop and advance to the next page. In the next page, a line of jibberish will be printed and then advance to the next page. I will need to take out all the paper to prevent waste.
When I open the Print window, I see the above. See pages 7/2! That is WRONG. I am trying to print 2 page document and how could it have 7 pages?!
What is going on? Any idea? Thank you!
09-28-2012 02:34 PM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS