05-11-2010 01:11 PM
I just did an upgrade from vista to Windows7. In Vista it was really simple to scan to PDF with the HP Driver. Now it is not possible anymore to scan to PDF directly.
The only way is: Paint --> save PDF
But with this option the quality is really bad. You can change the resolution but then you get the message Not enough memory.
Are there other options to scan to PDF?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS