Question

Honor Student
northeast12
Message 1 of 6 (136 Views)

Officejet 6500 E709n driver crushes on-line communication

I've upgraded my laptop to a Dell Vostro with windos 8 64bit and as I have installed the printer driver my on-line cnnecttino freeezez it cant find sites and stops in the middle of work. after awhile it sais "no internet..." or the server of that website doesnt respond" or "takes too long to resoond". it has 3-4 reception lines, but comlains that there is no internet...

I have opened an Acer laptop with windows 7 right next to this one, at the same time that it was crushing and non of thesse errors apeared. Both laptops are connected to the internet via the same wireless router.

I have opened device manager and found a yellow triangle on the HP ptinter saying driver not known or somthing like that. it has an option to serarch for the driver, it goes to the HP directory but can't find it. though the laptop prints and scan.

I have uninstalled the HP driver and the on-line comunication isues dissapeared.

I have tried to re-install the driver to the printer using a wirred connection, and the on-line comunicatin kept breaing again.

I wonder if someone can solve that issue.

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 2 of 6 (117 Views)

Re: Officejet 6500 E709n driver crushes on-line communication

Hi there,

I understand you're having issues with your internet connection once you have this Officejet 6500 printer installed. I'm sorry to hear this has been happening, but I will definitely do my best to help you out.

First, I would like you to uninstall the complete software package using a different uninstall then you may have tried before (and you only need to follow Step one: Perform a level-three uninstall). This uninstall basically just removes everything the original software installed in the first place.

Once that is complete I'd like you to reinstall the software using the HP Printer Install Wizard. If you run into any issues though, you can still just download the software from the HP website to reinstall.

These steps should help eliminate any conflicts that are occurring and getting things installed so they work properly.

Have a great day, hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
northeast12
Message 3 of 6 (110 Views)

I have used the foloowing file for uninstall:

OJ_AIO_6500_E709_140_408_Scrubber

after doing L the the printer went off my printer list and the internet connection returnd to be steady, though it was still onthe device manager with the yellow triagle

after perforiming L2, L3, L4 it had dissapeared

I have uses the folloiwng download to install the printer:

OJ_AIO_6500_E709_Full_Win_WW_140_408

however the problem persisted.

just to make things clearer, when the HP softwere is on the laptop complains of no internet access and the text apears in the conflict message in the device manager yelow triagle  is saying:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

when I click to update the driver it goes to the HP folder but sais it cant find the driver.

Thanks.

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 4 of 6 (98 Views)

Hi there,

Thank you for the reply, and thank you for trying the steps I provided. Now that we know everything should be installed properly and you're still getting the same issue, there's another HP tool you can try.

I'd like you to download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor as it should be able to determine what is missing still and repair it.

Let me know how this goes!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
northeast12
Message 5 of 6 (93 Views)

I have uninstalled the HP sortware at present. Do i need to re-istal it first?

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 6 of 6 (90 Views)

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Since the software at present appears to disconnect your internet, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor first so it's on your computer and then yes, I would have you reinstall the software and then run the tool.

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation