Question

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 1 of 4 (592 Views)
Accepted Solution

Officejet 6700 Premium (Ox) Error Code

Ever had a problem trying to print, and your printer has a Ox code appear on the dispaly screen.  For example, 'Error 0xc18a0001 ' or 'B8000094 ' might display on the product.

This usually happens because of a "ink system failure. Something is wrong with your ink system.

There are different reasons that this may appear. Bad ink cartridges, dirty cartridges, old expired cartridges, bad print head, dirty print head, and even a simple ink reset.

No worries. Here is a link that will assist you with this error code.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03081973&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc...

NOTE: (0x6) error code is a CARRIAGE JAM, not a INK SYSTEM FAILURE)

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 2 of 4 (591 Views)

Re: Officejet 6700 Premium (Ox) Error Code

Hope this helps the community. If there is any questions, feel free to ask.

Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Student
notlimah
Message 3 of 4 (455 Views)

Hello everybody!

I have bought recently a printer OfficeJet 6700 Premium with H711n as model. Since I installed it, I receive a message that the printer is not connected yet although I can print from that.

I don't know what happened but, I had finish a printer job and I was trying to reinstall the printer in order to stop receiving this message so, I disconnected the USB cable and reconnect it again. Whe I did it, the printer stopped working with a message error "BAEA8994".

I switched it off from power cable and nothing is happening. Could somebody help me what to do, because this is a new printer.

Thanks

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 4 of 4 (447 Views)

Sorry that you are having a problem with thew new printer.

Are you getting this error code on the computer or the printer?

See if you can print a self test page or printer status report from the printer itself.

If so, this may be a connection or communication issue.

Perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back, Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation