Question

Honor Student
GrantSandy
Message 1 of 3 (555 Views)
Accepted Solution

Officejet 6700 on Windows 7 - HP Solution Center

HP Solution Center does not recognize my Officejet 6700 Printer. My first thought was to uninstall and reinstall HP Solution Center. How do I get a copy to reinstall. Or, if there is an easier solution, I'd like to know abou it.  Thank you, Sandy

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 3 (552 Views)

Re: Officejet 6700 on Windows 7 - HP Solution Center

Hi Sandy,

The HP Solution Center is part of the software provided for older HP products, It is not part of the HP Software for the 6700 and cannot be used with the specific model.

You may access the software by clicking the Windows icon ( ), click HP , click All Programs , click the HP Officejet 6700 folder, then click the HP Officejet 6700 icon. The printer software opens.

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
Buster895
Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: Officejet 6700 on Windows 7 - HP Solution Center

Just got the HP Officejet 6700 Premium today.  When I click on the HP Officejet 6700 Icon, I get message 'no tasks available on this page'.  Where is the part of the application that was like the Solutions Center.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation