04-21-2010 12:53 AM - edited 04-21-2010 12:53 AM
We are very sorry. Hp doesn't support XP 64 for the printer OJ 7000. Supported OSs, XP32 bit, Vista 32/64 and Win 7
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
05-27-2012 05:23 AM - edited 05-27-2012 05:23 AM
The model number HP Officejet 7000.
You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check –
HP Officejet 7000 Driver
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS