05-16-2011 12:13 AM
I have officejet 8500 with seperate ink cartridges, I ran out of yellow ink and the printer doesn't print even black&white print jobs, how can I enforce the printer to print black&white jobs till I buy new yellow ink?
06-09-2011 09:51 AM - edited 06-09-2011 09:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking to replace our LaserJet 3050. One would think that you don't need yellow ink to print in B&W, right? I'm glad I'm not a corporate IT manager that purchased 50 of these! We just need this stuff to work how it's supposed to. Try keeping a few almost empty spares around so you don't get stuck, or use one of the many refill kits available.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS