11-11-2010 12:05 PM
Please help!! My printer is going berserk! I installed a new cartridge and I'm trying to align it and it keeps flashing lights and tells me to shut it off. Also, the paper mismatch alert has been going off for a few weeks but sometimes it worked to print, but wasn't aligned correctly. Photocopies are fine.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS