06-14-2011 07:33 PM
when new two months ago everything was ok. Last week machine would not print wireless. Reinstalled software, reset to factory settings, bought new router today and the wireless network test report says everything passed and signal quality excellent. Still doesn't print. what do I do?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS