09-15-2010 08:35 AM
I am presently using software Version 13 on my Officejet Pro 8500 wireless printer.
When I check software updates via the Solution Center, the result is "No updates available".
Yet, when I check the HP downloads, there has been a software/drive Version 14 available since 8/26/2010.
Does anyone know why the conflict and why the auto update does not see the new version?
Does it warrant me manually downloading and installing version 14?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS