10-16-2009 11:43 AM
How do I reprogram my Australian purchased HP PSC 1510 to accept UK HP inks?
If you have moved to the UK you can contact HP and request a regionalization reset. You will need access to your printer and computer during the session and will need a set of UK cartridges as after the process the Australian cartridges will no longer be accepted.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS