Question

Honor Student
camatsod
Message 1 of 7 (2,841 Views)
Accepted Solution

PSC 2355v drivers for windows 7 ultimate

I cannot get my windows 7 OS to install HP drivers to run my printer which is a 2355v all in one.  This printer is not listed in the printer list of software for drivers.  Therefore, I cannot print anything.  I am a fairly decent troubleshooter but have not been able to print yet. I have tried the HP download to no avail.  Anyone ever had this issue and gotten it resolved?  THANKS!  camatsod

PhD Student
Binary_Zen
Message 2 of 7 (2,812 Views)

Re: PSC 2355v drivers for windows 7 ultimate

The printer driver should have been included with the OS printer drivers. If the 2355v driver is not there check for PSC 2350. The 2355v is just a derivative of the main product model. I also included some links to documents that pertains to this issue although you might already have done some of the suggested solutions.

The Driver for Your Product Is Included in the Windows 7 Operating System

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01796879&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=422001&sw_l...

Windows 7 Update Failed to Install the Driver
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02663742&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=422001

hope this helps.

Binary_Zen (worked at HP )

Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
Honor Student
camatsod
Message 3 of 7 (2,805 Views)

God Bless and Thank you so much for your quick reply!!! Carol Anne/ camasod

Honor Student
triciay
Message 4 of 7 (2,805 Views)

I am having the same problem with windows xp.  xp and hp are no longer communicating.  No photosmart printers are listed in the xp printer wizard.  They used to be.  They seem to have disappeared.  I have done everything imaginable to fix this problem.  My printer quit responding over a week ago, but my son can print using his macbook.

Honor Student
camatsod
Message 5 of 7 (2,798 Views)

Hey Zen,

I still cant print the printer is not in the list of printers and I updated the windows update and it was in my devices and printers with the green check by it but when I tried to print my document it gives me an error msg that says no printer driver and the green check goes back to a yellow ewxclamation point.  What do you think?  camatsod

PhD Student
Binary_Zen
Message 6 of 7 (2,741 Views)

This is strange I cant find the drivers in my Win 7 machine too. Ok for now try to use the Deskjet 5550 drivers. It should at the very least enable you to print to the 2355v.

Binary_Zen (worked at HP )

Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
Honor Student
camatsod
Message 7 of 7 (2,726 Views)

Hey Zen:

I was stumped last night.....so I slept on it and this AM I checked my windows update status.  This is a new to me laptop that I bought for myself for my bday in March off ebay.  Its the D830 off lease from the military.  Anyway... after checking why my windows update downloads were not coming in I found the updates were turned off.  so I turned them on and tadaa!  All updates have downloaded and all my drivers have downloaded and I am good to GO now.  Thanks again for your help.  Carol Anne/ camatsod

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation