11-17-2012 08:31 PM
11-17-2012 08:49 PM
Please download "HP Printer Install Wizard." from the following link for your machine and run it:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-20-2012 12:02 PM
I afraid your printer is not supported on Windows 8 and there will not be supported in the future.
You may find that information listed under the HP Photosmart category, then expend your printer model list:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
02-13-2013 10:02 PM
I got my HP photosmart 7350 printer working with windows 8 by using the Deskjet 5550 driver as an alternative. I followed the steps in this link for windows 7.
Hope this saves some you hours of frustration.
05-20-2013 05:51 PM
I tried going to the driver for the deskjet 5550 windows 7 64 bit but it says no driver is available to download. Still stumped on how to get the printer to work on my new computer (windows 8)
05-24-2013 08:07 AM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS