06-16-2014 11:44 PM
New Photosmart 7525 Printer Shortcut:
I installed the software using the disk that came with the new printer, but the shortcut did not work. I uninstalled the software and downloaded full feature driver form HP web site. Again the shortcut did not work. I called HP tech support for help. Tech support re-installed the full feature driver by remote access with the same result. Tech was unable to solve the problem.
I tried other means to replace the shortcut, but without success.
This software appears to have a Windows-related bug.
Does anyone have a similar problem with this product? Or any suggestions?
06-18-2014 11:27 AM
Hello bushun, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I see you are having issues with your software shortcut. I would love to try and help you, but I do need a little information first. I am linking a few HP Support documents below that will show you how to find which operating system you are using. Also, if you're using Windows, please include whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit. With this information we can provide you with accurate information.
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?
Good luck and please let me know the results of your findings. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS