Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

There is the option to resize label ,on the left column,but my version is 5 and I cannot find a way to resize centre hole, perhaps version 6 does this. Sorry ,cannot help, but mine is fine for the discs I have

HP Recommended

You can resize template on left side of screen,but I have not found how to resize centre hole. I have version5, 6 may have this solution .

HP Recommended

well hopefully someone will know how to make the hub a bit bigger as i dont like haveing to wipe off the midale thanks anyway

HP Recommended

I found the Nero programme works perfectly. Heaps of variety. Under the paper size, scroll to Hewlett Packard on CD 120mm, then go for it.

HP Recommended

I totally agree what the gentleman said about printing on CD'S the colors isn't exactly the way it's supposed to be and it's completely off center.  I feel that I too got a rotten deal and when I tried to put the sioftware on a differnt computer the software wouldn't work on the computer I bought.  I'll never own a HP again.

HP Recommended
The C309a is the best printer I have ever owned. CD printing is far superior to any Epson or Canon I've used. OK, the HP software absolutely sucks -- so don't use it. There are plenty of freeware and cheap ware programs that work great so stop whining and get over it.

I use DiskLabel from Smile Software on my Mac.

Since there are no more HP printers that print on CDs to to licensing issues, I will be sad when this one wears out.
HP Recommended

I discovered software to print directly to discs that works great with the HP printer. It's called Acoustica Label Maker.

You can try it for 7 days free to see if it's what you want. I've used it for several years now and would be lost without it. Has a plethora of options and additional downloads. This will also do lightscribe labels.

HP Recommended

my c309a-f      about dvd pring wont work how i get it download cos my is window10

HP Recommended

I am using Ronyasoft solution

http://www.ronyasoft.com/products/cd-dvd-label-maker/ Best one for me. You should try it.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.