04-06-2012 09:48 AM
cfg: W7 64
I had to reinstall system so I wanted to upgrade also my printer sw. Dowload requird SW from HP site but I'm getting error during installation
I've try to remove HP software (clean registry) few times with no luck. Where is problem ? Could you please help me ?
06-20-2012 05:28 PM
Hey Dan. This document is related to the MSI error you posted. A 'Fatal Error' (MSI error) Displays on the Computer During HP Software Installation in Windows
Let me know if this helps at all resolve the issue. If not post back with any new details and we can go from there.
Best of luck
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS