12-01-2009 10:50 AM
12-01-2009 10:53 AM
12-01-2009 10:54 AM
Hi........I am about to upgrade to Windows 7 and as my C7280 printer is getting on for a year old, It occirs to me that this might be a bad idea if I have to buy a new printer. Can anyone advise if there is a driver update or will my C7280 have to be scrapped?
Full featured drivers for the Photosmart C7280 are available for download here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS