11-18-2009 07:27 PM
I just upgraded to Windows 7 from Vista and reinstalled the driver for my photosmart printer. I also downloaded the update for upgrading to Windows 7. My computer shows my printer as active and default however whenever I print, nothing goes to my printer. I can print the test page from the solution center, but cannot print from anything else! PLEASE HELP, I need to print party invitations asap!
06-22-2010 04:50 PM
Follow these steps to print after upgrading from Vista to Win7.
Help Document Name is: Printer Will Not Print After Upgrading to Windows 7
Issue: The solutions in this document address the issue of the product not printing after upgrading to Windows 7 from Windows Vista.
First step will be to use the automatic tool to remove the print driver (see the full document for steps)
If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved .....
(I am an HP employee)
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS