02-02-2011 04:08 PM
I recently upgraded to office 2010 from 2007. I have XP SP3 and a Deskjet 6988. Pictures not longer print in Word 2010 though they do display on the screen. Microsoft says this is a driver issue. What driver can I download that will work with this printer so that I can print images in Word 2010?
02-02-2011 04:14 PM
The Microsoft article on the link below may help.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS