Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I Need Printer All in one driver for Win 7 (Q5893A), Model No. SDGOA-0201, S/N: [Personal Information Removed]

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

Well, we actually need to know the printer. What is it ? Please supply more info.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

It's HP psc 1215 all-in-one, Printer.Scanner.Copier, Serial & Product key as I mentioned in the previous message

HP Recommended

Dear KUDOS:

Kindly I'd like to thank you for your reply, and I'd like to say that I found the answer in the below path discussed what should I do, and I already made it

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01796879=

Thanks again  for your usual help & support

Best Regards

Khaled Ezz

HP Recommended

Va rog sa aveti amabilitatea sa-mi trimiteti la adresa de e-mail   mistergiovany49@yahoo.com , manualul de utilizare al scannerului   HP q5893A. Va multumesc anticipat !

HP Recommended
I have a hp q5893a if your still interested my name is collette and my number is 02080148558 thank you
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.