Question
Printer/Driver Properties blank when in Office 2013 c309a
Replies (16)

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 11 of 17 (510 Views)

Re: Printer/Driver Properties blank when in Office 2013 c309a

If you do not attempt the installation, then you won't know for sure. I would enjoy telling anyone that this issue has a clear-cut solution. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Therefore all avenues have to be investigated.

If reinstalling Office 2013 does not resolve the issue, please let me know.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Tutor
Hakkelaar
Message 12 of 17 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]

Super Mario

It is a SHAME that you are a HP support giver.

On multiple occassions it is clear that you DIDN'T EVEN READ what rmcrys posted.

Rmcrys posted that he has the same problem on TWO different computers, both with Win 8 pro 64-bit and Office 2013.

Also, more folks on this very forum have the same problem, which you should know.

In this light, it's a moronic 'solution' to suggest installing Office 2013 again.

Stop spamming this forum.

Tutor
rmcrys
Message 13 of 17 (343 Views)

Hakkelaar: yes you're right, HP support is to laugh about, drivers are heavy on publicity, and are often not optimized.

After quite some time, I still have the issues. I installed Windows 8.1(German with English language pack from Microsoft) and office 2013 (English) again, all updates and the same thing. I bought a media center and I installed the same apps, the same result.

THAT JUST HAPPENS WITH HP DRIVERS ON OFFICE! Epson and Brother drivers have no problems whatsoever. Until now, no help from HP. From HP the same low quality like-4th-grade-guys-same-old-uninstall-them-install BS to see if it solves. If it doesn't. .. Well to bad.
Student
DJSantos
Message 14 of 17 (284 Views)

Having the same problem with a B110a. Still no usefull solution from HP?

Honor Student
ericfer5256
Message 15 of 17 (244 Views)

Is there a solution????

I have the same problem on an Officejet Pro 8000.

It is not related to Office, but to Adobe PDF documents, but only when viewed (printed) under browser control. Loading and printing through Adobe Reader results in correctly displayed english captions.

The problem is also evident in Notbook, and Paint.

Printer has been uninstalled, windows cleanup run, and also registru cleaned of all officjet Pro 8000 referencs. After subsequent install of printer, same situation occurs.

And because I did not look to print PDf to this printer when it was new, HP will not provide support and try to get ths resolved.

Time a solution is discovered - other printer manufacturers are able to "get it right".

Top Student
1mf1
Message 16 of 17 (222 Views)

Same problem here:

I have problems using my HP Desket D5560 in Windows 8. When I try to change printer preferences in Office 2013 the following dialog box opens:

I also do not have an option to chose paper size, orientation etc. when printing images directly via Windows Photo Viewer. Again, no options available in dialog box:

Top Student
1mf1
Message 17 of 17 (208 Views)

This worked for me (not an acceptable solution for all I believe):

Go to start, Control Panel and then double click on Regional Settings and change the language there to

English United States.

There is also another option, but I have problems removing driver:

Someone found a solution in Windows 7, but it doesn't work for me in Windows 8:

Both solutions provided by Gemini02.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation