01-15-2014 02:56 AM
I have a very frustrating issue which means I can not install the printer software for my HP Plus B209a Printer.
When I try and run the installer for the full package installation it extracts the files as normal to a temp location.
Then the HP Installer (32bit) runs but in the background and does not display anything on screen. I just uses 15% CPU in task manager but no installation windows?
To give some background to this issue
(The first time I ran the installer software it did load but hanged on the detecting printer stage 1. So I restarted the laptop and tried to run again but this happened.)
I have updated windows to 8.1 and all updates are installed. I have tried disabling all startup programs etc.. to no avail.
Please could someone help with this issue as I can not scan with the printer until I can get this installed.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS