09-30-2011 10:45 AM
Product name: HP Officejet 6500 printer E709a
Operating system: PC-Windows 7 64-bit and Netop-32-bit
Error message: "Fatal Error MSI.BPD_SCAN.ENT"
I upgraded to Windows 7 Professional from Windows 7 Home Premium. Using Windows 7 Home Premium I had no trouble with downloading and installing the software. After I upgraded to Windows 7 Pro is when all the install issues started; the drivers will not install, it starts and then just quits. I have tried every suggestion from HP and have had no luck.
The same is is happening with my Netop using Windows 7 Basic.
Is there anybody out there who has had this problem and has a fix?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS