Question

Student
ashan
Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Printer how to install without CD

[ Edited ]

Hi 

Problems reinstalling my printer HP photosmart C4480. Where could i get the CD??  How will i install it??/?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: Printer how to install without CD

ashan wrote:

Hi 

Problems reinstalling my printer HP photosmart C4480. Where could i get the CD??  How will i install it??/?

Hi,

No need to get a CD, please download Full Feature Software and Drivers and install on your machine:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3418...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Distinguished Professor
VisionAiry
Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)

Re: Printer how to install without CD

In case you need assistance on how to install the driver from the website, here is a short video specific to Windows 7: How To Download and Install Full Feature Software and Driver.  This is a generic video on installation so, after watching, it you find you still have questions, let me know and I will be happy to explain it to you better.

This is a link that will take you directly to the site to order a Windows 7 installation disc but you probably shouldn't order it yet unless you specifically know your operating system.  The disc should know your OS automatically and the installation should be easy but this page specifically says Windows 7 and is intended for US residents.  This website is showing the CD you need as free of cost but shipping or other fees may apply.

What is your OS and where do you live and I will find a you a better link to get the disc?

How to find your OS: on a Windows PC, click on the start button (Windows Logo) and right-click on Computer/My Computer and select properties from the gray drop-down menu.  You will see the name of your OS there and if you scroll down to find the words "System Type: 64 bit" that is also important to know.  Some XP computers that are 32 bit do not display that but instead specifies a type of Service Pack.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation