07-23-2014 09:59 AM
I have a HP all-in-one(windows 7) and a HP Photosmart 7350 printer.
Now I know my computer isn't compatable with my printer so i tried in install the HP deskjet 5550. The test page came out fine and all is correctly installed.
But I can't print anything out..I keep getting "error"..I have tried various things to check, I've uninstalled and re-installed and still can't print.
08-28-2014 02:38 AM
Please go this document it will help you select the drivers for the printer
Hope this helps
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS