08-18-2010 07:55 PM
My printer has started printing and copying blurry, unclear and very light in color. I have aligned the cartridges and cleaned the print heads and this has not helped. Any help would be appreciated!
08-20-2010 08:14 PM
What printer model? What operating system?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
08-27-2010 10:25 AM
I began to have the SAME problem a pair of days ago! All at once my printer, a NEW wireless Photosmart C4700 began to print blurry, colors are not pretty, even fonts seem to have shadows under (which they don't)... I've done the cleaning and the TEST pages printed well but my work doesn't come out as it should. Help, please!
Oops! I'm using a Mac OsX Intel with newest system 10.6.4
09-23-2010 06:51 AM
I have just installed the HP Photosmart C4700 and whenever I print, the output is showing as shadowed text. It is readable, however it's hard work. Any suggestions???
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS