Question

Student
AmyN
Message 1 of 4 (2,108 Views)

Printer printing faint, blurry and unclear

My printer has started printing and copying blurry, unclear and very light in color.  I have aligned the cartridges and cleaned the print heads and this has not helped.  Any help would be appreciated!

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 4 (2,095 Views)

Re: Printer printing faint, blurry and unclear

What printer model? What operating system?  

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Student
MariaOJ
Message 3 of 4 (2,057 Views)

I began to have the SAME problem a pair of days ago! :smileysad: All at once my printer, a NEW wireless Photosmart C4700 began to print blurry, colors are not pretty, even fonts seem to have shadows under (which they don't)... I've done the cleaning and the TEST pages printed well but my work doesn't come out as it should. Help, please!

Oops! I'm using a Mac OsX Intel with newest system 10.6.4

Student
PamMckinzie
Message 4 of 4 (1,937 Views)

I have just installed the HP Photosmart C4700 and whenever I print, the output is showing as shadowed text.   It is readable, however it's hard work.   Any suggestions???

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation